Do you need crisis support NOW?
Please don’t delay if you feel you need help right now.
- Life: Living is for Everyone – suicide and self-harm prevention resource
- Lifeline – 24/7 crisis support and suicide prevention services
- PANDA – Perinatal Anxiety & Depression Australia National Helpline (Mon to Fri, 9am – 7.30pm AEST/AEDT) 1300 726 306
- Mensline Australia – telephone, online support and information service for men
- 1800 Respect – 24/7 sexual assault and family violence helpline
- Suicideline – 24/7 specialist telephone counselling and information to anyone affected by suicide. Call if you are thinking about suicide, worried about someone, or have lost someone to suicide. Phone 1300 651 251
- Kids Helpline – 24/7 phone and online counselling service for young people aged 5-25. Phone 1800 55 1800
- Australian Centre for Grief & Bereavement – A range of fact sheets and resources
- Support for Fathers – providing dads with online options and information about fatherhood
Take advantage of these resources to help create a better you and a better life.
Get back to your values – who are you and what means the most? Download: The Art of Being You
Get some self-awareness – track your problem thoughts & feelings. Download: Worksheet – Awareness
Get back to connection – learn to lean in by asking simple questions. Download: Leaning In Worksheet – Questions
Get back your routine – create a simple, visual task sheet for your child. Download: Routine – Worksheet
Get back your sleep – create a sleep clock for your kids. Download: Sleep_Clock_For_Kids