The birth is just one day.
Wouldn’t you want a heads start, feel empowered and prepared for your life with baby?
Bringing Baby Home is a proven and researched-based program.
Run over 3 x consecutive Saturday afternoons at Kingston.
Suited for couples in their second trimester or 6mths post birth.
Bringing Baby Home New Parenting Course Canberra
what will you learn?
- What to expect during the transition to parenting
- How to build the skills needed to create a happy and connected family
- How to strengthen your relationship and increase intimacy and affection
- Strategies to work through challenges with greater ease and be a team
- To create positive child interactions and a caring and nurturing home
- To model positive behaviours and values in your family
what is included?
- A 3 week, comprehensive parenting course in Canberra
- Each couple receives a take home workbook and resources to use within the program and the future
- Refreshments and healthy snacks
- Qualified guest speaker/s to share knowledge and tips on topics such as nutrition, baby sleep, wellness, safe exercise, breast feeding and more
- Giveaways, information and discounts
- Opportunity to meet other new or to-be parents to form a support base
- A small group of parents ready to look beyond the birth plans
what is special about it?
- Evidence based by the Gottman Institute
- Based on over 40 years of research
- Couples relationships resulted in deeper connections and friendship
- Couples experienced a significantly lower rate of postpartum mood disorders and depression
- Couples decreased their relationship hostility and increased relationship satisfaction
- Attending resulted in a decreased likelihood of divorce
Who, where and how much?
- WHO: Lisa, an accredited counsellor, parenting and Bringing Baby Home educator that will bring you a mix of learnings, interactive activities, reflections and FUN
- WHERE: Kingston and facilitated face-to-face to ensure we build quality connections (no Zoom fatigue)
- COST: $385.00 per couple, total cost for 3 x consecutive Saturday afternoons for 3.5hrs
“the greatest legacy we can leave our children is happy memories”